Wednesday, October 27

My Amnesia Girl

Posted by joeytearjerky at 3:43 PM



I was scrolling down tweets of the people I follow on my Twitter Wall, trying to catch up for the past 3 days that I went to a TweetHab (Twitter Rehab :D); then I read a post from my friend, Major. He shared a link that said he's going to watch this movie: My Amnesia Girl. So I clicked the link and I was redirected to YouTube. Gawd! I was shocked when I saw Toni Gonzaga exchanging cheesy lines with John Lloyd Cruz! Jeez! I was like, "Ohmigad! Si Toni and Lloydie sa isang movie!" na may kasamang tili and kilig. Hahaha! ;) Anong magagawa ko e sa crush ko si John Lloyd! One thing more, I love Toni Gonzaga even before she crossed-station. :)

So, here is the trailer of My Amnesia Girl. Enjoy! :)






















Btw, I can't help but think of one of my favorite movies of all time, 50 First Dates when I saw this. But then again, I don't like to think it's a copy to that. I wanna give the scriptwriters the benefit of the doubt which I know they deserve. ;) 


I can't wait for this! I'll definitely watch it! :)


PS: Credits to Palabas from Tumblr for the photos. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Define Joey Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review