Sunday, September 25

Kutless in Manila

Posted by joeytearjerky at 2:55 PM
Okay. I noticed I've been blogging most about sports lately. Can't help it! I love sports. Hehe! But today, Imma blog about one of the things that I so much love as well, which is music. And the Only One who will forever be a first to my heart, God. :)

So, yeah, Kutless is here in Manila! Yay!!! They're doing a 3-night concert for free (because Ptr. Sumrall believed that sharing the gospel is free)! In Cathedral of Praise (where I go church to, btw! I feel super blessed!:>)! Their first night concert last Friday was a blast according to my Mom (yes, she's a fan of rock music too!) and an awesome number of a thousand people got saved! Wow! And last night, I attended their second night concert here! I was alone because the person I invited to the concert didn't make it. :( But then I didn't feel so alone at all. How would you be able to feel that when you are so overwhelmed with praise and worship towards God? :)

I've known about and had been listening to Kutless for years now since I heard one of their songs sang in our church which is "Strong Tower".
After that, I googled them, looked for their songs online and saved in on my mp3 player. ;)

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I've never had so much fun worshiping God on a rock concert as much as I did last night!
Seeing so many people coming and responding to the invitation of receiving Jesus in their hearts was just so awesome and amazing feeling knowing that God is moving in their hearts! I felt so much blessed! :')

Thank you Kutless for coming to Manila! And thank you so much COP for bringing them here! Most of all, thank You, Jesus for looking out for our souls and for loving us unconditionally. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. <3 To God be the highest glory!


PS. Please come back to Philippines soon, Kutless! :)


PPS. Now playing: What Faith Can Do (on repeat! LSS na ako last night pa;) )


PPPS. You can check 'em out online: here. :) Or you can follow them on Twitter! Thank you!

3 comments:

tigerlily25 said...

I was there too...Amazing indeed!!

ilhubxsujuoppa said...

yeah! wish they were here again :P hahaha :)Thanks for blogging this wonderful event .. have a great and blessed day! God Bless ...

joeytearjerky said...

Amazing and wonderful indeed that I actually attended the morning service last Sunday because Kutless led the praise & worship! What a great feeling to sing praises and give worship to God with them! But more than anything else, I felt so blessed to witness how thousands of people gave their hearts to Jesus on those events and that was through the ministry of this awesome band.

I will always admire and look up to this band. Great men of God. :)

btw, thanks for reading my blog! God bless! <3 Amazing and wonderful indeed that I actually attended the morning service last Sunday because Kutless led the praise & worship! What a great feeling to sing praises and give worship to God with them! But more than anything else, I felt so blessed to witness how thousands of people gave their hearts to Jesus on those events and that was through the ministry of this awesome band.

I will always admire and look up to this band. Great men of God. :)

btw, thanks for reading my blog! God bless! <3

Post a Comment

 

Define Joey Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review