Saturday, May 26

Cray Day With Ian Somerhalder

Posted by joeytearjerky at 8:43 PM
I SAW IAN FREAKING SOMERHALDER LAST THURSDAY MY FANDOM LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!!!!! (Well, close to being complete 'cause I have yet to see Channing Tatum, Chace Crawford, Chris Hemsworth and Taylor Lautner! Ok, so much for my fandom life being complete. LOL.) Basta I am happy beyond words! :P
Anyway, last May 24, I, together with my friends-slash-co-fangirls, Ayen and Janine, went to MOA for the Meet and Greet event organized by Penshoppe for Ian Somerhalder's fans. I was friggin' excited that I was smiling stupidly at myself on my way there. Actually, my smile never left my face the moment I saw the status of Penshoppe on their Twitter account that said Ian Somerhalder would be doing such event! I swear there were butterflies in my tummy, my fingers were shaking and my heart was literally bursting out of my chest with pure joy and utter happiness! I immediately tweeted Ayen and Janine (like me, they're a big Damon/Ian fans as well) if they'd like to come and they agreed. I even had a crappy time sleeping the night before and just forced myself to sleep. I woke up way too early and watched American Idol so I could temporarily put my mind off the anxiety that was to come.
We arrived at MOA Main Atrium barely ten minutes away 'til the interview starts. We squeezed into the huge crowd of fangirls, withstood the noise that was thousands of screaming fans and the tremendous heat (I'd never experienced sweating like that for the life of me it was gross when I remember it now! But that time, kebs lang! For Ian, go lang ng go! :D).

Then, at exactly 3PM, Eri Neeman a.k.a Boy Backup from Bubble Gang went out from the backstage. He said a few reminders and they played the behind-the-scenes video of Ian's photo shoot in El Nido, Palawan. And dang, he was gorgeous it's almost unbelievable!! Maybe he really was a vampire? ;p

Then, Eri introduced the CEO of Penshoppe and all of the people who made Mabuhay Ian Somerhalder possible, they gave a short message, took a group picture and then, Eri went on and called Ian!!!! And the crowd went even crazy wilder!!! HAHAHA!
Ian went out from the backstage taking a video of the crowd with his iPhone, smiling and waving his other free hand at the fans. He's so sexy and hot and drop-dead gorgeous even from afar, even with just a simple gray shirt, skinny jeans, black hat and his devilishly heart-melting smile on! Just like that, he effortlessly made every female and female-wannabe species swoon over him!!! And oh my goodness, when he winked and puckered his lips to blow a kiss to the crowd? That did it. I knew from then that I already lost my heart to him (if I haven't lost it to him ages ago). Charot! :p

Before I knew it, the interview was done and over with already without me understanding anything they'd talked about! :(( All I heard was screams and shrieks with Ian's every two words. Hahaha. But at least, I heard his voice even if it was muffled by the screams. :D
Anyways, my friends and I went at the backstage area even before Ian went down the stage. And how smart of us to do that because we saw him super closely when he took the stairs to the second floor and headed out of the mall! I was like screaming "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Ian! Oh my god!" the whole time I was proud of myself I didn't faint! It was so surreal. I couldn't believe it! Never have I dreamed or even imagined in my entire life that I would see him, THE Ian SMOLDERHOTTER Somerhalder in the flesh! *insert kilig here*

It's been more than a day now but I haven't gotten over it yet. And I don't think I will get over it any time soon. Can't help it that was one of the cuhraziest days of my life and ughhh he was a dream came true. It wasn't everyday you'll get to see your biggest hollywood celebrity crush! Standing on tippy toes, getting elbowed, pulled by the hair, pushed a thousand times in different directions and stepped on the foot a hundred times over was so worth it. Every thing I do for Ian Somerhalder is worth it. If something like this happens again in the future (and I hope it will), I'll more than willingly, wholeheartedly do all of these all over again. :)
Thank you Penshoppe for making my day yesterday one of the happiest days of my life! And thank you, Ian for being so awesome! Please visit us again here in the Philippines soon! We love you! <3


Still cray cray and feeling lucky,







PS. Credits to the owner for the photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Define Joey Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review